mutant


                                      This mutant has been mutated by the SCP mutation,
                           this mutation include contraction within the center of the face,
                           enlargement of eyes and mouth and a more active growth in hair.
                           emotional changes may include severe anger/sense of being provoked/
                          or depressed. Due to the mutation, I am has the ability to see in thermal vision                               within my left eye and my cells regenerate when lost. There is a more active and                                                        unnerving attitude that arrises with  the mutation.                                                                     Mutation has resulted in changing my diet leaning more towards meat.                                                        My future has been immensely changed after this mutation.











Comments